Friday, December 17, 2010

21. "I am really proud of you."

Date: Friday, December 17, 2010
Time: 11:32 p.m.
Reason: The internet bill at my house has been a bit too high the past few months so we are trying to avoid streaming. Which is why I've been watching old episodes of The Office on dvd. Tonight I was watching one where Pam has an art show and invites everyone from work. Only a few people show up, and she's really disappointed. Just as she's packing it up, Michael comes and asks to buy a watercolour of the office building. He oohs and ahhs over her work and says, "I am really proud of you." Very touching! Plus, emotions are always high because of the whole Jim/Pam situation so I am basically a few sweet moments away from tears every time I watch season three.

No comments:

Post a Comment