Saturday, March 5, 2011

47. Undercover Boss

Date: Saturday, March 5, 2011
Time: 10:35 p.m.
Reason: CTV has a brilliant new show where bosses of major companies go undercover as an employee to find out what is happening at the ground level. I was excited to see the show because I thought it would be funny and interesting. What I wasn't expecting was for it to be so emotional. In the episode I watched, the CEO of Mack Trucks disguised himself as a factory worker and tried several different positions, meeting lots of different people. Most of the people he met had a heart-wrenching story about why they were working for Mack and at the end of the show, after the CEO had revealed himself, he presented a few special workers with a gift relating to what they needed in their life. Almost all of them cried which of course got me started too! Great show though.

No comments:

Post a Comment